The Sunjin HR system fairly evaluates personnel based on their abilities and the performance of their respective jobs, and through a graded HR system to maintain/recruit core personnel and support the develop of abilities for each employee to reach their vision.
1. Rank System
The Sunjin rank system is composed of al total of 7 ranks. Ranks are divided based on work ability, authority, responsibility etc. and act as the standard for compensation. Promotion of rank is operated through parallel entrance and graduation methods.
<Entrance methods and graduation method>
- Entrance method
- Reaching the allotted promotion points is considered a basic condition of eligibility and promotion is determined through an HR council meeting
- Graduation method
- Promotion occurs without separate evaluation when the allotted promotion points are met
* Promotion points : Grade point, education point, re-employment
2. Evaluation System
The evaluation system of Sunjin appropriately reflects the performance of both the organization and the individual by parallel “individual evaluations” and “organization evaluation” through management by objective(MBO) evaluation and capability evaluation.
- Individual and Organization Capability Strengthening
- Capability evaluation
- Performance evaluation(MBO)
- Business Unit Evaluation
- HR Pool / Organizational management / Compensation / Cultivation / Transitional placement
3. Personnel Cultivation System