About Overseas Business
“Sunjin is available worldwide, wherever there are customers”
Sunjin established its first feed plant in the Philippines in 1997; it currently operates 11 feed plants in 4 countries, including China, Vietnam, and Myanmar, and is expanding its activities as a global company. In the future, in addition to new feed plant construction and continued expansion in the feed business, Sunjin aims to pursue pig farming integration projects to utilize its knowledge of livestock. In August 2015, we began pig farming in Vietnam; the overseas business mainly consists of the production and sale of feed, pig farming, and pig farming integration businesses. The feed division is the core business; Sunjin is producing and supplying feed suitable to the overseas local market and environment, based on its feed technology, which is already popular in Korea for its high quality and technical superiority. In 2017, sales of overseas feed exceeded 520 thousand tons for the first time, and we are continually expanding the importance of the overseas business.
<Status of Overseas Plants>
- 2 Plants in the Philippines (Bulucan/Batangas)
- 3 Plants in China (Tieling/Qingdao/Chengdu)
- 4 Plants In Vietnam (Dong Nai/Mekong/Hung yen/Ha Nam)
- 2 Plants in Myanmar (Bago/Mandalay)
- Established Sunjin India
- Began construction of the 2nd plant in Hanoi
- Established the Sunjin Myanmar Mandalay Plant
- Established Sunjin Myanmar Co., Ltd.
(First entered the Myanmar feed market)
- Completed construction of the 2nd plant in
- Established Sunjin Mekong (Vietnam)
- Established Sunjin Hanoi
- Established Qingdao Sunjin feed Co., Ltd.
- Established Tieling Sunjin Co., Ltd.
- Established Sunjin Chengdu Feed Co., Ltd.
(First entered the Chinese feed market)
- Established Sunjin Vina Co., Ltd.
(First entered the Vietnamese feed market)
- Established Sunjin Philippines Inc.
(First entered the Philippine feed market)